Lime Out Charters
Important: This page is a summary, the blue Book buttons contain charter choices and detailed information!
Taco Boat and St John Snorkel Trip
Join us on a Lime Out charter on the power catamaran Jost Boat for a snorkel adventure and lunch at a floating taco bar! This adventure picks up guests from the Red Hook Ferry Terminal in St. Thomas first at 11am and then in Cruz Bay, St. John at 11:30am. Take a cruise on the South Shore of St. John and enjoy a mid-day snorkel off one of the many coral reefs surrounding St. John. After the snorkel stop, the boat continues on to Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands.
Your afternoon is complete with a taco lunch on board while floating in the crystal clear waters. The trip includes a two taco lunch per guest. (Beverages at Lime Out are not included). Guests will have time to float and enjoy a one of a kind craft cocktail at the swim-up bar (based on current health and safety restrictions). On the return, St. Thomas guests are dropped at 4:30pm and then St. John guests at 5pm. Join us on this adventure!
• One stop snorkel sail
• Snorkel at an offshore cay or ‘off the beaten path’ reef
• Two taco lunch at Lime Out, the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands
• Open bar after snorkeling
- Duration: 5 hours
- Departure: Red Hook Ferry Terminal, St. Thomas (11am) and The St. John National Park Visitor Center, Cruz Bay, St. John (11:30am)
- Check in: 15 minutes prior to departure
- Includes: Sanitized snorkel gear with flotation, towels, fresh water showers, taco lunch and all beverages
- Excludes: Beverages at Lime Out
• Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure time
• All tours are weather dependent and subject to meeting minimum participant requirements
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!