Snuba Diving USVI
Important: The Book Now button contains charter choices and more information!
What is Snuba Diving
Snuba Diving is a fantastic activity for everyone, experience underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible.
Breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy restrictive dive gear, up to 20ft (6 meters)
Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly through the beauty beneath the surface.
This activity is safe family fun and its easy to learn. No prior snorkeling or diving experience is required. After a 15-20 minute orientation, your guide will accompany you on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment. Our guides are trained professionals whose primary goal is to ensure that you safely enjoy a fantastic underwater adventure.
Please don’t miss the most beautiful part of the tropical paradise you’re visiting, the part that’s underwater.
Common Snuba Questions
What makes Snuba cooler than Snorkeling?
Snuba is like going for a Scuba dive without the hassle of training and getting a license, Snuba allows you to go up to 20 feet deep (6 metres), relax, breath, and have a look around at the coral and sea life in comfort.
Any Snuba Tips?
- Please do not touch the corals, and do not take any with you even if they appear dead
- Keep your breathing regulator in at all times
- Do not harass the sea creatures
- Wear reef-friendly sunscreen
- Always listen to your tour guide, they know best!
- Stay alert and aware of your surroundings and of the others with you
- Snuba is not recommended for women who are pregnant
What should I bring?
- A Change of clothes
- Camera (optional)
- Water shoes (optional)
- Do not bring any jewelry that you are afraid of losing
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!