Parasailing Cruz Bay
Important: The Book Now button contains charter choices and more information!
Parasailing in the US Virgin Islands
Parasailing above the waters in the USVI is a truly amazing experience, relax in the air alone or with friends, enjoy a birds eye view of the islands surrounding St. John.
Your professional Captain and crew welcome you aboard your para-sail adventure. Experience the thrill of power-boating, hot air ballooning, hang gliding and parachuting at a fraction of the cost.
- See the Virgin Islands like never before – a view of 300 to 600 feet!
- All take off and landings are done directly from your towing vessel.
- Photographs from the boat, and a GoPro camera to take up in the air with you can be arranged.
- A must do on your activities list. Observers welcome!
Common Parasailing Questions
Is there any age or weight requirements?
There are no age requirements, but there are weight requirements. Guests need to weigh around 70 pounds. They can go by themselves depending on the strength of the wind. The stronger the wind the more weight that is needed in the para-sail. If someone does not weigh enough to go by themselves they can usually go up with someone.
How long does it take?
Each person is in the air for around 10 minutes. You are on the boat anywhere from a half hour to an hour depending on the number of people that are participating.
How high do you go?
We use a 600′ towline so you will get anywhere from 350′ to 400′ off the surface of the water.
How many people can go at one time?
Our boats can carry a maximum of 12 people per trip. We have three boats available so we are capable of taking up to 36 people per hour for larger groups.
Do you have to get wet?
We utilize a system of Parasailing called controlled parasailing. This system utilizes a hydraulic winch and a platform (flight deck) that is built onto the back of the para-sail boat. Guests are gently lifted from the flight deck on the back of the boat and land right back on board the boat. It is the safest most modern method of Parasailing available. You do not have to get wet if you do not want to, but a fun part of the ride is towards the end when the captain can slow the boat down and touch your toes in the water.
What do we need to bring?
It is good to wear a swimsuit if you choose to get a little wet. Also a towel, your boarding pass if you received one, money for souvenirs and don’t forget to wear sunscreen.
How do we make reservations?
You can make a reservation with a credit card number by either emailing the information to us or by calling us at 340 715-4944. With a credit card number, we can set up a time and place to meet you.
Were can we be picked up?
Pick up at most major waterfront resorts on St. Thomas and St. John. Here is a list:
- St. Thomas: Marriott Frenchman’s Reef, Downtown Waterfront, Cruise Ship Dock, Bolongo Beach Resort, Secret Harbor Resort, Elysian Beach Resort, Ritz Carlton, American Yacht Harbor, Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina, Wyndham Sugar Bay Beach Club and Resort, Marriott’s Renaissance Grand Beach Resort, Point Pleasant Resort and Coral World’s Marine Park
- On St. John: Westin Resort, Caneel Bay Resort, Cruz Bay at the main ferry dock
What is the cancellation policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for a full refund. Reservations canceled less then 24 hours are charged 100% of the fee.
Blue Book buttons contain detailed information!